Jul 26, 2017

two months

It's been nearly two months since the end of my final semester as an undergraduate. I remember how I was nervous, indecisive and busy preparing for my FYP, job hunt as well as application for postgrad. It was pretty late when I started considering doing a masters, hence my current university became my one and only choice as it doesn't require a lot of documentation and communication was easy. As you can see, the whole point here was 'easy'. However, I chose to take on the difficult route and went through many job interviews and in the end secured a position that has a lot of potential yet little salary to offer. I was really pleased with the company I applied but it wasn't my ideal kind of job. I talked and talked to many people and in the end gave up the job and opted for masters as a way of giving myself another chance. It can be pretty frustrating to start over again in a different field, but it's not like I am doing better in my own major. Oh god, what the heck.

Here's two months' worth of memories according to the iPhone. Feel free to stop or skip anytime you get bored. (too comfortable yet v guilty with my current life gaming at home)














Two and a half weeks left till the end of summer holidays. So grateful for a long break at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment