Aug 13, 2018

in the back alleys

Tsukishima - I totally remembered the name of this place because of Haikyu... :) 
It was a bright summer day - the supreme weather along with the streets made a nice backdrop, which kind of automatically makes anyone nice by just standing there. 






Sometimes, I am really grateful. For W is my sister, for that she is into photography, for that we are best friends who complements each other. It is rare they said - that sisters still remain so close after growing up.
Yes, and I am grateful about it.



It's funny how I always get a lot of nice profile pictures from W, and she doesn't get much because I have no skill and passion in photography.










Summer in Tokyo definitely offers a whole new experience as compared to other countries. I don't know, but I feel that Japan always has the magic that does the trick - everything there looked beautifully unreal, but I was there, and I was real.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures, they show such a gentle, slow paced and unusual vision of Japan and particularly Tokyo. These narrow, calm and shaded streets looks to authentic...

    ReplyDelete