Oct 7, 2018

an update

I came to realize that this site has been filled with overdue travel photographs. It makes me feel a bit sad, that there's a lot less fun in my real life to share (or photograph, whatever).

Another summer has passed. It was one of the more exciting ones, where I spent a lot of time in air travelling from one place to another, escaping life. It was also a painful one, where I first met a counselor to tackle the darkness in me.

My first trip to Melbourne was unbelievably short. Just 3 days. My first winter in the southern hemisphere was packed with a lot of warmth. I met some family members for the first time, and I just hope it's not the last time.

I fell for a new Kpop band called iKON. We're going for their concert this November and I can't wait for that.

I started reading a new manga called Seven Deadly Sins. A really good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment