Mar 13, 2018

kamakura

We arrived at the final stop of the Enoden - Kamakura.
Kamakura is gorgeous. The laid-back but developed town is becoming my new favourite after Takayama. It's not as famous as Kyoto for its traditional vibes but there's something really relaxing about the town that makes me feel very comfortable with it. I'm in love again after seeing these photos.





Our friend Asana brought us to this place where you'd get soft serves coming in of different levels of matcha-ness.


So cute I can't help to take a shot of this.


It was totally okay to get a piece of fish off the rack using the chopsticks provided.







I got another disposable film camera at the Palette Plaza nearby.


It could've been the sunset; we rushed off to Yokohama after seeing the colors slowly dispersed.

No comments:

Post a Comment