Oct 30, 2018

sushi for breakfast

On the go for sushi early in the morning -not as early as 1am to queue for the tuna auction show!
We chickened out again for the tuna auction, cos we're just normal people who appreciates sleep more than anything.


Love love love the hydrangeas.

I wonder what this place is for...


I'd love to try riding this...

Hi!



The famous Sushi Dai.

 ....the queue continues here. (I find it extra hilarious)

Then we're like no, let's just go somewhere.

Hello my first omakase experience!




I really appreciate how they designed the tabletop to make their food shine like they're on the stage. 

Omnomnomnom

The never ending queue scene.


Apart from the seafood market you'll get to find some traditional tools for your home.

A busy market in the city. Love the blend between old and new. The difference makes it both sad and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment