Feb 15, 2019

nakameguro in summer

Nakameguro undoubtedly will be on my Tokyo's-must-visit list. We visited this place last time in winter, this time in summer and I think it's safe to say that I'll be here again sometime in spring.

From restaurants by the river to shops lining on both sides of the canal, this area is favored by people across all age groups. I could spend one whole day here.

I love how the light passes through leaves and decorate the space with gorgeous shades.





Like literally why do obasans dress more fashionably than me #taste

Try exploring and you'll find some cool bookshops, clothing as well as stationary stores.


Such a hypocrite when I say I like sunny days when I refuse to tan myself. 
I love how sunlight does magic on photos tho. Such a foolproof tip for all photographers.











Was planning to get kakigori that day but the shop was not opened. Nothing to blame but I guess I was just outta luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment