Feb 24, 2018

the world from tokyo skytree


We hurried to the Skytree after taking a short rest at the hotel. Missing the first few moments of the golden hour here, got delayed by a bus that didn't show up and went there by subway (Asakusa line). I knew I had to get on to the tower today: the weather was so fine, so the view would be so clear! As the first tower out of my many observatory visits, Skytree definitely won by its height and the crowd. SO. MANY. PEOPLE. It wasn't easy to get a good spot to get the shot, but at least I've tried. 











After a few shots I got tired and decided to move away, but as the sun sets and different views arise I braved myself for a few more photos.






from the top vs. from the base.


The winter sun sets early in Japan, we had an early dinner as we were worn out from today's traveling. As our batteries are dying out we simply googled for food recommendations nearby, and this gyutan place we found was amazing.




We regained some energy from the feast, and had to visit the Pokemon Center here! We got ourselves a digital copy of Pokemon Soul Silver here, so much nostalgia.


And that was Day 2. We enjoyed the public bath in our hotel and slept early for tomorrow's trip to Enoshima!

No comments:

Post a Comment